Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rush is Right!

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

- Former President Theodore Roosevelt

I have listened to Rush Limbaugh since his national show began in 1988. As much as I have enjoyed his talk show over the years, I strongly disagreed with his unbending support of G.W. Bush and his idiotic warmongering in Iraq.

I believe that Bush was not a conservative and that he caused the Republicans to lose their credibility. And every talking head that toed the Republican party line helped get the Dems
elected.

With that said, I wholeheartly agree with Rush - I hope that the IDEOLOGY of Obama and the liberals fail and sweep them forever from any public office in this land!

No comments:

Post a Comment